Writing End-of-Term Papers?

If you have a reading for class, but did not get a copy of the article and only have the journal title or citation information, go to http://find.flo.org/emc/az which is listed as “Full Text Finder” on the library web site home page.  Use either the Title tab or Citation Linker tab, and you will be directed to the database that will give you access to the article.  For more information, see the Frequently asked questions link on the library web site.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: