MLA International Bibliography is available through the Emmanuel Library web site. Per the MLA International Bibliography web site, this database “provides a subject index for books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics.”
- To use the Bibliography, go to the Library’s homepage [link to www1.emmanuel.edu/library] and select Research Guides from the menu at left.
- Then, select English/Literature from the Areas of Study drop down menu.
- MLA International Bibliography is listed under Article Databases.
- Limit your search to Peer reviewed sources.
- Check for full-text to determine availability.
Please stop by the reference desk with questions about using the Bibliography. As always, we welcome your questions!