- Try the Country Information research guide on the Library home page
- Find demographic, government, and economic information on your country.
- Explore the Political Handbook of the World [REFERENCE JF37 .P6], The Statesman’s Yearbook [REFERENCE JA51 .S7], or our encyclopedias on countries in the print reference section of the Library.
- Don’t forget to use the online catalog to search for your country information.
- Additionally, try searching ebrary, which may be accessed through the E-Books link on the Library home page.
Don’t forget that the Reference staff is available to help with your researching needs!
Posted by the Reference Department