Use Full-Text Finder from the Library’s homepage to find out if articles are available in full-text.
- Enter the journal title for the article and select GO. (HINT: Journal title appears after article title in citations, usually in italics. For example: Journal of Writing Research)
- Select the journal from the results list.
- A new dialog box will appear listing the databases that contain full-text holdings for the journal; choose an appropriate database depending on the article’s publication date.
- After being redirected to the database, look up the article by its title.
- See the Library’s FYS tutorial on accessing full-text for more information.
- If full text of the article is not available, you can request the article through interlibrary loan. Articles take at least a week to arrive.
Please contact the Reference staff for further assistance finding articles.
–Posted by the Reference department