Use Full-Text Finder from the Library’s homepage [link to http://library.emmanuel.edu/] to find full-text article availability through the Library resources.
- Enter the journal title found in the article citation and select GO.
(HINT: Journal title appears after article title in citations, usually in italics. For example: Journal of Writing Research)
- Select the journal from the results list.
- From the pop-up listing the databases that contain full-text holdings for the journal, choose an appropriate database depending on the article’s publication date.
- After you are redirected to the database, look up the article by its title or by the volume and issue number found in the article’s citation.
- See the Library’s FYS tutorial [link to http://library.emmanuel.edu/tutorials/fys_tutorials2012/] on accessing full-text for more information.
- If full text of the article is not available, you can request the article through interlibrary loan [link to http://library,emmanuel.edu/sp/subjects/view.php?subject=emc_ill]. Articles take at least a week to arrive.
Please contact the Reference staff for further assistance finding articles.
–Posted by the Reference department