- A major source for citations of scholarly articles in the field of psychology, as well as other areas including nursing and medical, law, social work, neuroscience, business, forensics, and more!
- Full text of many of these articles may be accessed through the other databases by clicking on the Check for Full Text link found with the article citations.
- To limit to only peer-reviewed articles, select Peer Reviewed from the limiter options.
- To access PsycINFO, use the Quick Links to Library Resources drop-down menu or the A to Z List of Databases link on the Library Homepage [http://library.emmanuel.edu/].
- Use the Research Guides link on the Library home page to explore other helpful article databases by specific subjects.
Posted by the Reference Department