1. From the main Google Scholar page select Settings in the upper right corner.
2. In the left menu, select Library links.
3. In the search bar, type Cardinal Cushing Library and click the blue search button.
4. Check the box next to Cardinal Cushing Library and click Save.
5. Type in your search string and select Cardinal Cushing Library – Full text@Emmanuel Coll. in the right margin of your results list.
You may also wish to visit the Library’s FAQ on tips for searching in Google Scholar and exporting citations from Google Scholar into RefWorks.
As always, feel free to drop by the Reference Desk with any questions about Google Scholar.
—Posted by the Reference staff