- The new Video/Audio Material Research Guide provides access to many multimedia sources in a wide array of subjects. The following databases are included in this research guide:
- American History in Video: is the largest and richest collection of video available online for the study of American history, with more than 2,000 hours of available materials.
- Ethnographic Video Online: is a comprehensive resource for the study of human culture and behavior, with more than 750 hours of available materials.
- Leadership Development Channel: is a searchable collection of video programs and brief interviews by recognized leaders in all fields.
- Access the Video/Audio Material Research Guide through the Library homepage, by clicking on Research Guides, and then by clicking on Video/Audio Research Guide under the heading General Resources.
Posted by the Reference Department