Printing within the library is available to all current Emmanuel students, staff, and faculty. Printing is also available to alumni with the assistance of a reference librarian. Printing is only offered from library computers and not personal laptops.
– Print your documents to either Libcommon1 or Libcommon3.
– After you have sent your document, a window should pop up on your computer asking for a username and password. Enter your Emmanuel Portal username and password.
– Then, go to the computer next to the printer you chose and find your username. Click on your username and a login window will pop up asking for your password. Enter your Emmanuel Portal password.
– Next, select your document(s) and click Print.
– If there are any problems, please ask a reference librarian.