Has an instructor put materials for a course you are taking this semester on reserve? If so, you can check the availability of those materials on the library website http://library.emmanuel.edu/ .
Under the Library Resources heading in the middle of the page, there is a Books, DVDs, CDs heading for searching the library catalog. Under this heading there are several tabs, one of which is Reserves. If you click on this tab you will be directed to the Fenway Libraries Online Reserves page http://endeavor.flo.org/vwebv/enterCourseReserve.do .
– To find your reserve materials you will need to know the name of the instructor, the course, or associated department in addition to the name of the item.
– Reserves are for IN LIBRARY USE ONLY.
– Reserves are only available for 2 hours at a time.
– All reserves are available at the Circulation Desk in the main lobby of the Library.
If you have any further questions, be sure to contact a reference librarian in person at the Reference Desk, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (617) 735-9927.
– Posted by the Reference Department